School Counselor (9-12) - Summer School
Franklin-Essex-Hamilton BOCES is currently accepting applications for the following position:
School Counselor (9-12)* (Anticipated)
LOCATION: Salmon River CSD
- Monitors student academic performance, behavior, attendance and assists with appropriate interventions.
- Maintains and keeps current the student management system.
- Collects and analyzes data to guide program direction and emphasis.
- Development and continuous updating of an active career plan in consultation with students and parents.
- Be involved in the development and implementation of Individual Education Plans for students in the program.
- Provide a structured, secure classroom environment for students in the program.
QUALIFICATIONS: New York State Certification as a School Counselor
STARTING DATE: July 6-August 14, 2020
BENEFITS: Pursuant to the applicable collective bargaining agreement
SALARY: $241.35 Per diem (based on 2019-20 salary schedule) – External Applicants
Per diem based upon placement on appropriate schedule – Internal Applicants
Deadline to apply is May 31, 2020.
Applications can be found at: www.fehb.org/employmentopportunities.
Queries should be directed to:
Stephanie Bannon, Human Resources Coordinator
23 Husky Lane, P.O. Box 28
Malone, New York 12953
(518) 483-6420, Ext. 1028
*Number of staff and FTE subject to enrollment