JobID 4928 : Temporary Technology Summer Maintenance (#2092761)
Assists Technology Department in maintaining, installing, and updating all district level hardware and software. Other duties may include assisting in network operations, inventory, and other field technician responsibilities.
- Typically work in small teams or as an individual on task-based projects
- Replace teacher workstations with new hardware, ensuring all data is saved and transferred to the new device
- Collecting device location to be entered into inventory software
- Specific ability-based competencies include: adapting to changing work priorities; meeting deadlines and schedules, working as part of a team; working with constant interruptions, decision making; mechanical/technology aptitude, ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs; reliability; and working flexible hours. Ability to problem solve, work with a diversity of individuals, take directions from supervisors and complete tasks, schedule activities, and use job-related equipment. Need to be able to work through the summer.
- Will work under the direct supervision of the Field Tech Supervisor
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years or older to apply.
- Job related experience is desired.
- Specific skill-based competencies include: setting up hardware and configure software and drivers, troubleshoot system problems and provide possible solutions.
- Physical demands include: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and fine finger dexterity.
FSLA Status: Non Exempt
40 hrs per week-10 hrs per day (Temporary)
Salary Schedule H, Level E Lane 2 =$15.51 an hour
Time Card Position
Not Benefit Eligible