JobID 266 : Assistant Drill Coach ~ UHS (#2089218)
POSITION: ASSISTANT DRILL COACH AT UINTAH HIGH SCHOOL
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the school principal, the assistant coach is to help participating students achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self esteem.
- Appropriate experience needed for coaching;
- Maintain team organization, discipline, and good relationships with people;
- Schedule and prepare for practices, competitions and games;
- Properly manage and care for equipment and supplies;
- Responsible for the development of the program;
- Must be an example of ethical behavior and moral character;
- Plan and chaperone any out-of-town games or competitions;
- Responsible for finance and budget requests;
- Enforce and follow school athletic policies and by-laws;
- Take care of insurance, physicals and transportation forms;
- Work with transportation director in making transportation arrangements.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN YOU PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Letter of interest including evidence of coaching experience, training or degree in coaching, experience as a coach or advisor.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: Open until filled