JobID 5615 : Littleton High School Math/Computer Science Teacher (#2085847)
This is a full-time position FTE 1.0
Salary is determined by placement on Licensed Salary Schedule according to education and experience.
The ideal candidate is licensed in math and is also able to teach level 1 and 2 computer science. Math teachers at Littleton High School teach all levels from Algebra through AP Calculus and IB Higher Level Math.
Instruct students in coordination with a standards based curriculum and within the framework of district and state content standards. Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work cooperatively with students, parents, and staff required. Working knowledge of subject matter assigned, classroom management, best practices and strategies, students' learning styles and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Hold or be eligible to hold a Colorado Teaching License.
- Hold appropriate endorsement(s).
- Successful completion of student teaching assignment.
- Previous teaching experience in subject area and/or level desirable.
- Human relations skills
- Knowledgeable about classroom practice in order to successfully facilitate the learning environment, manage time, communications, and record keeping
- Ability to remain current in curricular area and in instructional practices
- Knowledgeable about student electronic database and grading software
- Knowledgeable about using technology to support instruction and enhance student learning