JobID 5607 : Littleton High School Academic Study Center/Math Teacher (#2085835)
This is a part-time position .5 FTE
Academic Study Center is an intervention/prevention program that supports the academic needs of ninth and tenth graders. This teacher will work closely with professional learning communities and is also supported by a paraprofessional and student tutors. Because students need help in all academic areas, any secondary licensure area is acceptable. Confidence (not licensure) in math is preferred. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to motivate and support students at all academic levels.
Salary is determined by placement on Licensed Salary Schedule according to education and experience.
- 1. Bachelor's degree required
- 2. Hold or be eligible to hold a Colorado Teaching License.
- 3. Hold appropriate endorsement(s).
- 1. Successful completion of student teaching assignment.
- 2. Previous teaching experience in subject area and/or level desirable.
- 1. Human relations skills
- 2. Knowledgeable about classroom practice in order to successfully facilitate the learning environment, manage time, communications, and record keeping
- 3. Ability to remain current in curricular area and in instructional practices
- 4. Knowledgeable about student electronic database and grading software
- 5. Knowledgeable about using technology to support instruction and enhance student learning