Algebra Readiness Teacher
Job | Posted 13 days ago
Job Description: To provide mathematics intervention instruction to identified students.
- Possess a college degree.
- Have a good understanding of general mathematics, methods, and procedures.
- Have a general knowledge of teacher procedures and practices.
- Ability to establish and follow instructional plans.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to diagnose student needs.
- Ability to get along well with others.
Contract and Salary: This is a part-time math teacher position with a salary of $30 an hour. This position will begin ASAP and end in May. There will not be a benefits package offered.
To Apply: Follow all instructions to complete a licensed application.
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
6717 Smith Station Road , Spotsylvania, VA 22553
At the following locations
To Be Determined
8020 River Stone Drive , Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,724
% ELL Students
State Average: 9%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 14.22
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 801