6th Grade Science Teacher
Overland Trail Middle, a 27J school in Brighton, CO, is seeking a dedicated Sixth grade middle school science teacher. Overland Trail is an IB MYP school, please visit our website for more information- http://www.sd27j.org/domain/2070
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area. (Elementary Education or Science)
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances. (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on)
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants: upload a current resume, a current teaching license and transcripts.
Internal applicants: mark that you are a current 27J employee on the application and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.