JobID 5380 : Groundskeeper - Seasonal (#1995260)
DESCRIPTION: Performs activities related to the general cleanup, maintenance, and management of District grounds, paved areas, and equipment. Care for and maintain school grounds, landscaping, athletic fields and parking lots. This includes snow removal, signage, trash removal, tree and shrub maintenance, mowing, etc.
SALARY: Classified Grade M - $18.40 per hour, 8 hours per day, Monday through Friday. This is a temporary position approximately March through October. Position not eligible for benefits.
DESCRIPTION: Care for and maintain school grounds, landscaping, athletic fields and parking lots. Remove trash from grounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform trash removal throughout the district.
- Maintain athletic fields and tracks.
- Mow the grounds, including edging and cutting of weeds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to pass a Colorado and Federal Bureau of Investigation background check.
- Basic communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of lawn care.
- Experience in grounds and turf maintenance.
- Operating knowledge of mowers, trimmers and lawn care
- Knowledge of tractors, loading and unloading trailers, and other grounds equipment.
All future correspondence regarding this position will be handled via the email address that you provide on your online application. Please regularly check both your In-Box and SPAM folder for these email messages.