JobID 5378 : Occupational Therapist (#1994499)
Check us out! We are hosting our annual Job Fair this April 4th at Riverdale Ridge High School. Mark your calendars and register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U31yvGqDpBc7_cH6b62SJEnfmg-jUUZZpVRVEZFhotA/edit
27J Schools is seeking an Occupational Therapist for the 20-21 School Year to provide direct and consultative services in the motor areas to children in all grades (K - 12) who are identified as having disabilities. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team to assess, write IEPs and provide for students with disabilities who require OT as a related service.
- Complete required documentation including IEPs, progress reports and billing Medicaid.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor' Degree and Licensing in Occupational Therapy Special Services, as required by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Positive problem solver, creative, innovative, good communicator
- Ability to work as a team member
- Experience working with a diverse student and staff population
- Experience working in school systems preferred but not required.
Apply online at www.workat27j.com. External candidates please upload a current educator license and transcripts that confer highest degree.
Employees currently contracted with 27J Schools please use an Internal Application, upload a current resume', and provide a maximum of 2 years' previous work experience.
- All future correspondence regarding this position will be handled via the email address that you provide on your application. Please regularly check both your In-Box and SPAM folder for these email messages.