JobID 265 : Director of Technology (#1994455)
Fremont Re-2 School District is seeking a highly qualified individual to lead the technology department. A strong applicant will demonstrate strong job knowledge, organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively with a team, and is responsive to the needs of the school district.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
- Manage department of technology budget to support infrastructure and instructional needs
- Manage Internet Systems for the entire School District
- Manage in-district e-mail system
- Manage, maintain, and monitor the District telephone systems
- Manage, maintain, and monitor district contracts for software licensing
- Ensure compliance with CRS specific to Student Data Privacy
- Manage, maintain, and monitor District website to include supervision of a student intern
- Manage, maintain, and monitor district network equipment; ensure adequate data storage and back-up needs
- Support regional collaborative technology efforts
- Supervision and evaluation of department staff
- Reports to the Director of Business Services. This position is an integral part of the Superintendents K-12 Leadership Team and will be held responsible to support the District Management Action Plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Technology or Computer Information Systems related degree
- Masters Degree preferred
- Preferred experience in the field
- 195 Days per Year – 4 Day Workweek – 9 Hour Day
- Salary starting at $64,246 per year as will be noted in the FY21 Preliminary Budget Proposal
- Health Insurance according to the Classified Handbook
- PERA, Life Insurance, and Medicare.
- Leave days according to the Classified Handbook.