JobID 1238 : High School Spanish Teacher (#1988512)
Job | Posted a month ago
ELIZABETH HIGH SCHOOL SPANISH TEACHER
$34,002 - $53,438
- Current CDE license (or ability to obtain) with appropriate endorsements in secondary Spanish education
- Ability to effectively deliver pertinent curriculum
- Passion and expertise when working with high school students
- Ability to work collaboratively within a strong department team and faculty
- Extra-curricular activities and coaching available.
This is a full-time position beginning in August, 2020. Teachers in the Spanish department generally teach in one or two levels each year. Specific course assignments will be determined pending the placement of all department personnel. Other secondary license endorsements may be helpful. Primary courses taught are Spanish I and Spanish II.
Elizabeth High School has a cordial, high-achieving student body. The community of Elizabeth is located in a beautiful area of the Palmer Divide among rolling hills and pine forests with views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range. At an elevation of 6448 feet, Elizabeth is located 15 miles east of I-25 about 45 minutes southeast of Denver or northeast of Colorado Springs.
ELBERT C-1 ELIZABETH
634 SOUTH ELBERT, ELIZABETH, CO 80107
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415