JobID 182 : SUBSTITUTE SCHOOL NURSE (#1987071)
Job | Posted 20 days ago
Title: School Nurse
- Reports to the Director of Pupil Services and the Nurse Coordinator.
- Knowledge of Diabetes Management, G-tube feedings and catheterizations of school age children.
- Provides medical services for students.
- Assists with health screening programs.
- Performs other duties relevant to a school nurse position in a school clinic setting.
- Adheres to all applicable professional safety standards and practices in the nursing field, including requirements set forth in federal and state law, and Occupational Safety and Health regulations.
- Implements Board Policy regarding Blood Borne Pathogens and other Board policies regarding the medical or health care of employees and students.
License or Certificate:
- Active RN license in Tennessee.
- Current certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- BS or higher in nursing required
- Previous school nurse, pediatric or health experience preferred.
Oak Ridge City School District
304 New York AVE, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $9,312 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 4%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.06
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 874