JobID 2906 : Elementary Teacher - STARS Summer Academy/Targeted Services (#1985593)
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better school system and better results for all students. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
STARS Summer Academy Teacher (Targeted Services)
Classroom teachers will enjoy smaller class sizes and fun activities to help students maintain learning over the summer.
Garlough Elementary School
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 1:30 pm
July 20, 2020 - July 31, 2020
Please Note: It is possible that 30 minutes will be added to the school day.
$30.00 per hour
- Valid Minnesota teaching license
- Strong desire and skill to work with struggling students
- High level of organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience teaching elementary school students
- Familiar with Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently or conversationally
- Provide individual and group instruction designed to meet individual students’ needs.
- Evaluate and monitors students’ progress and keeps accurate records.
- Create a safe and positive classroom environment for effective learning.
- Establish and maintain standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities.
- Record and monitor student attendance.
- Communicate with parents or guardians as needed.
To be considered for this position, please apply on-line at: http://www.applitrack.com/isd197/onlineapp/default.aspx
Position will remain open until filled.