JobID 6663 : Head Girls Volleyball Coach (#1985579)
Dundee-Crown is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Head Girls Volleyball Coach for the 2020-2021 school year. Responsibilities include but not limited to working directly with coaching staff to develop practice and games plans, monitor, teach, instruct and motivate players, keep detailed records of practice, progress and results and instructing student athletes in game strategies and techniques.
- Supervision and coaching of student athletes at all levels of the program.
- Supervise and work closely with all assistant and volunteer coaches.
- Communicate with the athletic director and athletic secretary about student athlete's needs, incidents, and all concerns related to the program.
- Will assist in developing a schedule, fund raisers, camps, awards banquet, etc.
- Direct and supervise instructional and conditioning camps throughout the year.
- Responsible for overseeing budget and inventory for the program.
- Communicate with coaching staff, athletes, parents and the community.
- Promote the student athlete and assist with academic eligibility required.
- Will follow league, district and IHSA policies and regulations.
- Previous high school head coach or college level coaching experience required.
- Demonstrated success in coaching baseball programs.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the skills involved with this sport.
- Strong communication and organizational skills including the ability to mediate arguments and give constructive criticism.
- Excellent goal setting and team building skills
Applicants will be reviewed by hiring supervisor.