JobID 7776 : 9-12 Language Arts Teacher With Emphasis in Journalism/Yearbook (#1985482)
Job | Posted 8 days ago
BLAIR COMMUNITY SCHOOLS MISSION STATEMENT
We believe the following:
- Each child is unique with special talents.
- Human diversity is recognized and respected.
- Each student will achieve proficiency of essential content and skills.
- Change is necessary for continued growth.
- Efficient and effective use of technology will improve student learning.
- Frequent and varied assessments are essential for effective education.
- A supportive environment nurtures, challenges and encourages students to reach their full potential.
- A safe and secure environment, including mutual respect and self-discipline, is essential for student learning.
- A partnership with the community, home, school, and student is necessary for student success.
- Thinking and problem solving skills are essential for student learning.
Blair Community Schools
2232 WASHINGTON STREET, BLAIR, NE 68008-0288
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,439 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 13.56
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 166