JobID 235 : Uintah School District Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) (#1981354)
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) ~ Uintah School District
Uintah School District BCBA will function under the direction the Student Services Director. The BCBA will aid as needed across the district consisting of 11 schools and one preschool. They coordinate with principals and teachers to schedule and conduct behavioral evaluations, supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) and provide training.
- Valid Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certification and State Licensure (LBA).
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Documentation of successful work history or internship experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of special education laws and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of research-based curriculum and behavioral assessments.
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents, students and staff both verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual skills
- Prior experience in a public-school setting.
- Provide consultation, instruction, and mentoring for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavior problems.
- Assist LEAs in working with students and their families to:
- Identify and address learning and behavior problems that interfere with school success.
- Develop plans to support students’ social, emotional, and behavioral health.
- Teach parenting skills and enhance collaboration between home and school.
- Make referrals and help coordinate community support services.
- Work with teachers to:
- Collaborate and consult on concerns with student behavior and/or academics.
- Design and implement student progress monitoring tools.
- Design and implement academic and behavior interventions.
- Provide assistance in conducting functional behavioral assessments and writing behavior plans.
- Interpret and analyze student academic and behavioral data.
- Provide written assessment reports including recommendations in a timely manner.
- Train, supervise, mentor and support Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
- Provide professional development as needed and requested.
Teachers Salary Schedule – 182 Contract days