JobID 5135 : Instructional Coach- North Phoenix- 20-21 SY (#1978406)
The goal of the instructional coach is to improve student achievement by facilitating improvement in the instruction of teachers.
Instructional Coaches will facilitate change in instructional practices of teachers that will enable teachers to diagnose student needs more analytically; plan more productively; and teach more effectively.
- Holds a valid Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Card.
- Holds a valid Arizona Teaching Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Has three or more years teaching experience demonstrating instructional excellence.
- Prior Legacy Teacher.
- Has completed Spalding I & Spalding II certification.
- Serves as a role model to all other instructional staff.
- Student data from your classroom that illustrates your prior ability to increase student achievement.
$45,000 + DOE
261 day offer – year-round
One full-time Instructional Coach per campus