JobID 5094 : Human Resources Coordinator (#1977363)
Posted 20 days ago
GENERAL POSITION INFORMATION
Position Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Position Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of HR Operations
The HR Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all HR related services. This role will have a unique opportunity to provide outstanding service to our employees while supporting HR team initiatives.
- Support HR team with administrative functions.
- Inputs data and assists with HRIS maintenance.
- Prepare reports for internal and external clients from HRIS.
- Assists with onboarding of new hires including new hire paperwork, I-9 completion, E-Verify processing.
- Must have broad knowledge of HR operations, regulations and labor law guidelines.
- Partner within HR department to support Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Operations and Organization Health and Development projects.
- Communicate with employees and clients at all levels.
- Receive and respond to employee inquiries in a timely manner.
- Support HR team functions such as email, phone and external/internal communications.
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Provide excellent service to school administration and employees.
- Partner with internal customers to ensure execution of thematic goals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree including strong understanding of HR principles and practices.
- 2+ years of progressive HR experience (education industry is a plus).
- Experience working with HRIS systems.
- Experience with Google Suite and Google docs.
- Familiar with Labor Laws, charter school statutes and regulatory agencies.
- Efficient communication skills, including effective verbal and written communication.
- A sincere ability to develop respectful and professional relationships.
- A keen sense of cultural awareness that supports diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Excel in database management and record keeping.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Exemplify the desire to celebrate innovation, passion for service and lead by engagement.
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a valid IVP Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card at all times.