JobID 5090 : PT Office Assistant 10-2pm Monday - Friday (#1976689)
Description: PT Office Assistant/Front Office Support
Job Summary: This position is primarily responsible for supporting/covering the day-to-day activities required of the front desk by performing the following duties, personally.
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Receives and screens telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence; assists visitors or caller by answering questions or providing information regarding office/department policies or procedures (front office coverage)
- Serve as a back-up school registrar, with taking daily attendance and submitting in school information system
- Serving as back-up health assistant, which requires administering medication, logging student visits in school information system, and assisting basic health needs.
- Performs other related duties as required by supervisor.
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office, and Google Programs
- Arizona Employees:
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Level One IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Nevada Employees:
- NV Fingerprint Background Check
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Duties are performed typically in school and/or office settings throughout the division. May include frequent walking, standing, stooping, lifting up to approximately 25 pounds and occasional lifting of equipment and/or materials weighing up to approximately 40 pounds may be required.
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time in front of the classroom,; see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; and the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.