JobID 7226 : DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (#1965220)
Job | Posted 8 days ago
Effective Date(s): 01/01/2020
Staff Needed: One (1) Data Entry Operator
The Data Entry Operator shall:
- Have earned a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a high proficiency in word processing and Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to drive multiple tasks/initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrate excellent secretarial skills, including at least 50 words per minute at the keyboard with a minimum of errors, general bookkeeping skills, skills in stenography or use of dictating equipment, organizational and filing skills, and the ability to use electronic equipment for word processing, data management, information retrieval, visual presentations, and telecommunications; attention to detail and accuracy are key.
- Demonstrate the ability to use computers for word processing, data management, and telecommunications
- Have a working knowledge of basic office procedures and the operation of common office equipment and machines.
- Have three years of experience as a secretary or specialist.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of Education. During the initial six-month period, provide a sworn statement that the individual has not been convicted of a crime or a disorderly person’s offense in accordance with 18A:6-7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities, with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
- Pass the state required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as required by N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
- Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents, administrators, and the community
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Mr. Neil Mapp
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted on the Paterson Public Schools website
Paterson Public Schools
90 DELAWARE AVENUE, PATERSON, NJ 07503
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345