JobID 10153 : Preschool Early Childhood Aide/Paraprofessional (#1943245)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Charter School located in Frederick, Colorado is looking for an Early Childhood Paraprofessional Aide to join our team of teachers who are dedicated to making an impact on the student s and families we serve. We are part of the St. Vrain Valley School District.
Hours: 32 hours per week.
(Includes benefits) M, W, Th 7:45 – 3:45, T, F 7:45 12:00.
- Early Childhood Teacher Aide qualified through the Colorado Department of Human Services.
- Must be current with/or willing to obtain CPR, First Aid and Universal Precautions
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Creative Curriculum Gold assessment helpful but not required.
- Knowledge in Core Knowledge Preschool Sequence helpful but not required.
Jodi Jansen at 303-833-3868 Email resume to Jodi.Jansen@cvamail.com.
St. Vrain Valley School District No. Re1j
395 SOUTH PRATT PARKWAY, LONGMONT, CO 80501
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415