JobID 4965 : Full-Time Aide - Chandler (7:30am - 3:15pm) - 2019-2020 School Year (#1941772)
Posted 3 days ago
General Position Information
Position Department/Campus: Any LTS Campus
Reports To: Campus Principal
Our Mission and Purpose: Legacy Traditional schools is dedicated to providing motivated students with the opportunity to achieve academic excellence in an accelerated, back-to-basics, safe learning environment taught by caring, knowledgeable, and highly effective educators in cooperation with supportive, involved parents.
Position OverviewTo assist, support, and work closely with teachers, administrators, and other team members in providing supervision of students.
Instructional Aide full time. 7:30-3:15. Classroom support, lunch and recess monitor, and arrival and dismissal duty.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities
- Conducts supervision of students during drop off, pick up, recess and lunch periods.
- Assists with the supervision of students during emergency drills, assemblies, play periods, lunch periods and field trips.
- As assigned, supports students in the general education classroom and/or the pull-out room.
- Assists in data collection related to student performance in academic and behavioral domains.
- Distributes and collects workbooks, papers and other materials for instruction.
- Maintains the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students as is expected of fully licensed teachers.
- Participates in in-service training programs as assigned.
- Serves as the chief source of information and help to any substitute teacher assigned in the absence of the regular teacher.
- May assist staff and students in use of educational computer programs.
- Assists the teacher in maintaining accurate records required by federal, state and District policies.
- Cover instructional duties as needed for any Paraprofessionals that are absent
- Performs other related duties as required by supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Duties are performed typically in school and/or office settings throughout the division. May include frequent walking, standing, stooping, lifting up to approximately 25 pounds and occasional lifting of equipment and/or materials weighing up to approximately 40 pounds may be required.
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time in front of the classroom; see and read a computer screen and printed material with or without vision aids; hear and understand speech at normal levels and on the telephone; speak in audible tones so that others may understand clearly in person and on the telephone; and the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
We are also hiring the following positions for 2019-2020 School Year:
1-3rd Grade Teachers
4th Grade Teachers
5th Grade Teachers
6th Grade Teachers
?Junior High Teachers:
7th Grade Teachers
8th Grade Teachers
See another position that interests you? Apply today