JobID 4951 : Floating Food Service Worker (#1938244)
Posted 19 days ago
GENERAL POSITION INFORMATION
Position Title: Food Service Float Worker
|Position Department: Food Service||
Reports To: Regional Food Service Manager
|West Valley base camp - support all campuses|
- Ability to work in a multifaceted role that requires you to change roles as needed day to day from food service worker, cook, cashier and manager.
- Assists in the day-to-day activities of the site kitchen, which includes preparing, serving, and replenishing food and drink.
- Assists in preparing and cooking foods, which may include: panning frozen food; cupping fruit; washing and bagging fruits and vegetables; baking foods; chopping salad items; monitoring food temperatures; preparing sandwiches; removing hot items from ovens; and/or performing other related activities.
- Set up and stock work areas with all necessary ingredients and equipment
- Serves and replenishes food supply as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels, order food and supply items at appropriate times, ensure food and supplies are rotated and stored in a safe and sanitary location.
- Assist manager in verifying and monitoring HACCP procedures including temperature, sanitizer and storage logs.
- Maintain courteous, respectful; relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Be flexible with performing other duties relating to general job function as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform related work as required.
- Work closely with school administrators, parents, and children to resolve issues; communicate procedures and policies, and provide customer service to all cafeteria users.
- Perform all other duties of a similar nature or level.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Two years of food handling service/preparation or cashiering experience
- One year of lead/ supervisory experience
- Food Handlers Card
- Self-motivated, eager to grow and learn
- Communicative, customer service based
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a valid IVP Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card at all times.
- Travel between campuses is required on a daily basis to across LTS campuses.
- This position requires the need to lift objects (up to 25 pounds).
- This position may require standing, kneeling, and stooping for long periods of time.