Sub Bus Driver-1891 Tucson
Job | Posted 5 days ago
|SCHOOL BUS DRIVER|
• Safely transport students according to time schedules
• Maintain logs on attendance, repairs, and/or changes to routes
• Performs daily pre-trip inspections per licensing requirements
• Individual positions may be responsible for some or all of the listed duties and/or
other related duties
• Policies, procedures, and programs of the immediate work unit.
• Principles and practices of administration and management.
• Agency or program rules, regulations, and operating procedures.
• Federal and State rules on the operation of school buses
• Arizona rules/regulations related to pupil transportation
• Reading of gauges and indicators on school buses
• CPR, First Aid, and bus evacuation procedures
• Recognize a problem in the operation of a school bus and prepare a report
• Follow scheduled route within allotted timeline
• Communicate information and ideas effectively so others will understand
• Must be able to pass FBI and State background check.
• Must have or be able to obtain an Arizona Level 1 fingerprint clearance card.
• Defensive Driver Training program to be completed by all Agency personnel that
drive on State business
• Positions working directly with students must obtain CIT (Crisis Intervention
Training), CPR, and First Aid certification
• Valid Arizona Commercial Driver License with passenger and S endorsement
• Must be able to pass post offer physical
• ASL (American Sign Language) skills if working with deaf staff/students
|For more information contact the Recruiter at: HumanResources.Recruitment@asdb.az.gov
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting the Recruiter. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
AZ State School for the Deaf and Blind
PO Box 88510 , Tucson, AZ 85754
At the following locations
1200 West Speedway Boulevard , Tucson, AZ 85745
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143