JobID 1198 : IT Coordinator (#1935446)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
POSITION: IT Coordinator STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: IT Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related area, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing technology support.
- Knowledge of PC desktops/laptops and ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations relating to data privacy.
- Knowledge of Window 10, Server 2016, Office 365, Vmware.
- Experience working in Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Network hardware and software, including Switches, cabling and Wifi.
- Knowledge of Firewalls and content filtering.
- Familiarity with Digital/IP phone systems including audio/visual computer equipment.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have successful experience working with culturally diverse families and communities.
JOB GOAL: The IT Coordinator is responsible for maintaining CHPA’s information technology systems and networks; setting up accounts for new users; performing both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems; assisting the IT Director with school events including hardware setups; providing desktop/network support campus-wide; and collaborate with personnel and other departments as appropriate.
RESPOSIBILITIES: Performs the following full range of duties to include, but not limited to:
- Follow CHPA policies and administrative rules and regulations.
- Assist in managing the online academic testing programs such as CMAS, WIDA, NWEA, iReady.
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Performance IT maintenance activities including setup and troubleshooting Audio/Visual sound equipment.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
- Apply knowledge Database software such as SQL or Microsoft Access.
- Apply knowledge of Cybersecurity as well as state and federal regulations relating to data privacy.
- Provide support with campus mobile devices, Security Cameras, NVR’s and Security Software.
- Provide training to staff on new and existing technology systems.
- Assists IT Director in maintenance of IT inventory and records; generating requested IT reports for the Board of Directors and/or CHPA Leadership Team when appropriate.
- Attend, coordinate and prepare IT setup for school events, which may include events outside of the normal school hours.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
*The job description does not encompass the full array of duties required for this position and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.