JobID 3713 : Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Districtwide (#1933071)
Feel good at the end of the day! We love compassionate nurses who want to make a difference! We work with students who have experienced severe childhood trauma and need an expert like you to help care for their needs.
Intermediate District 287 is a west metro school district for unique learners. We serve 11 school districts in the West Metro: Brooklyn Center, Eden Prairie, Edina, Hopkins, Orono, Osseo, Richfield, Robbinsdale, St. Louis Park, Wayzata, and Westonka. Our healing community works together to achieve racial equity. Our strategic vision includes hiring and retaining racially diverse and racially conscious staff across all levels of our organization. We value diverse perspectives and life experiences.
Intermediate District 287 is looking for qualified Nurses like you for our position at our schools!
- Monday - Friday (no nights, weekends or long shifts, & summers off) - 40 hours/week
- Location is TBD - Currently a District-wide position (Locations include: Richfield, Minnetonka, Brooklyn Park and New Hope)
- $1,000 stipend for having LPN or RN Certification
- Competitive rate
- Generous Benefits
- Provide nurse care to students in their educational setting
- Assess and evaluate the health status and needs of students
- Completion of requirements and graduation from an approved or accredited-Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) program.
- Current certification as an LPN/RN as well as First Aid and CPR
Commitment to Equity: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Learn More About 287!
Who are We: Intermediate Districts- Challenge & Solution (Click to watch!)
Top 7 Reasons to Work for District 287!
- 3-Year Top Workplace in the Twin Cities
- Award-Winning Staff
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
- Staff Support & Growth Program
- Strong Value of Diversity
- Culture of Innovation & Collaboration
- Strategic Plan that Emphasizes Student Outcomes, Equity & Communication
District Web Site: http://www.district287.org/