JobID 15856 : Head Coach Aurora Frontier P - 8 MS Boys Basketball (#1914542)
* The head coach reports to the high school Athletic Director and Principal who oversees the athletic program.
* The head coach is responsible for the entire program for this sport.
* The head coach supervises all aspects of the program.
* Supervision and coaching of players at all levels of the program.
* Communicates with the athletic director and secretary about players, needs, incidents, and anything concerning the program.
* Builds a schedule for the competitive season.
* Directs and supervises instructional and conditioning camps throughout the year.
* Budget and inventory of equipment.
* Teach fundamentals for all aspects of this sport.
* Communicate with parents and the community to promote this sport.
* Record academic performance via eligibility; promote the “student-athlete.”
* Assist with scholarships and/or financial aid to help students further their experience.
* Follow school, league, district, and CHSAA regulations and policies.
*Current CPR and AED Certification Required
* Demonstrated success in coaching this sport is required
* Knowledge of all aspects of the skills involved with this sport
* Previous coaching experience in this sport at the high school level is desirable but not necessary with all the necessary qualifications
* A teacher with a current teaching license is preferred but not a requirement