JobID 5269 : Occupational Therapist (#1905703)
27J Schools is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide direct and consultative services in the motor areas to children in all grades (K - 12) who are identified as having disabilities. This could be a part time .6 position or a full time 1.0 position depending on applicant availability.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team to conduct assessments for children referred for special education evaluation.
- Design and support systems of communication and functional skills for accessing technology.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and Licensing in Occupational Therapy Special Services, as required by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Positive problem solver, creative, innovative, good communicator
- Ability to work as a team member
- Experience working with a diverse student and staff population
- Experience with special education processes and requirements.
Apply online at www.workat27j.com. External candidates: please upload a resume', current Educator License and transcripts that confer highest degree.
Employees currently contracted with 27J Schools please use an Internal Application, upload a current resume', and provide a maximum of 2 years' previous work experience.
- All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provded in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.