JobID 1346 : Financial Secretary (#1903110)
COWETA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
The following position is open for application and will remain open until filled:
Coweta Public Schools
CONTRACT: 12 Months, 260 Days
WORKING HOURS: 8 Hours per day
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for establishing and/or maintaining existing filing system.
- Receipt deposits daily/weekly.
- Issue purchase orders.
- Issue payment of invoices.
- Balances books with bank statement monthly.
- Issue site reports monthly.
- Maintains receipt book log for all sites.
- Relieves receptionist at morning and afternoon breaks and lunch break.
- Assists Appropriated funds Accounts Payable department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED and specialized vocational experience in or after high school in the field of accounting and data entry. Two to three years experience in accounting, Excel and data entry on computers preferred. Job requires frequent carrying/lifting up to 24 pounds and occasionally up to 34 pounds. Job requires frequent bending/stooping, squatting/crouching and occasionally reaching above the shoulder. Individual must adhere to district dress standards.