JobID 2854 : (UT) Washington County Substitute Clerical (#1846364)
Posted a month ago
Substitute Clerical Personnel
An ESS substitute clerical personnel provides administrative and other support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the office or department and promotes a safe and orderly environment for students. Substitute clerical personnel are also known as secretaries, clerks, administrative assistants, and receptionists.
- Perform office routines, including answering the phones and intercom system, taking and conveying messages, and distributing mail
- Greet, assist, and direct students and visitors who come into the office
- Assist in planning school events and activities
- Maintain documents, files, and records; ensure absolute confidentiality of information
- Type, prepare, distribute, file, and/or mail various correspondence
For a complete job description of a substitute clerical personnel, click here.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- State/FBI Criminal History Clearance
For frequently asked questions, click here.