JobID 1016 : High School Campus Supervisor (#1846155)
Steamboat Springs High School is seeking a Campus Supervisor to work with the staff and students to provide safety and security monitoring. This position is anticipated to start on our about December 16, 2019 for the rest of the 2019-20 school year,. This is a full-time position; Insurance benefit eligible; schedule to be discussed with school Principal. Pay depending on experience - $15.90-$17.81
- Supervise students and visitors entry and exit into the building at the front door.
- Monitor student activities by regularly circulating through the entire school building and campus. Monitor students in the commons area and halls during 4th and 8th hour.
- Monitor modified open-campus policies. Administer open campus passes and ensure that students not eligible don’t leave campus during lunch. Enforce discipline policy where necessary.
- Monitor parking areas. Enforce parking policies. Administer and issue parking permits.
- Assist with school bus loading/unloading supervision.
- Be familiar with and assist with school emergency procedures as directed by administrators.
- Assist with supervision of school activities and events at the request of the administrators.
- Keep up to date on school and building policies and follow them. Assist school administrators in implementation of school policies including: Student attendance and discipline, Address any observed disciplinary infraction.
- Attend to faculty and staff needs including: Assistance with disciplinary issues. Provide school or student related information or records regarding attendance and discipline.
- Maintain student records relative to parking, open campus and Data entry of related information.
- Greet and receive school visitors in a courteous and prompt manner including directing and assisting them. Notify or address any visitor who bypasses the office and/or any suspicious or unusual activity on the part of any visitor.
- Other duties as assigned by building principals.
- Assist building principals with generation of school, student or staff related information.
- Assist with special school functions including open houses, parent/teacher conferences, staff inservice days, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Expereince working with student and/or policy enforcement
- Ability to work independently with out direct supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill for interaction wiht students, staff, co-workers, adminstrators, parents and community members.
EOE. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a physical and background checks by FBI/CBI.
Application Procedure: Apply Online