JobID 5234 : Special Education Teacher - Generalist (#1841768)
Pennock Elementary School, a 27J School in Brighton, CO, is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher - Generalist, to provide direct instructional inclusion and assessment services to students with various types of disabilities. This position will support instruction in the classroom as well as pulling students for resource needs.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License - Special Education Generalist.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team.. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants: upload a current resume, a current teaching license and transcripts.
27J Current Contracted Teachers: mark that you are a current 27J employee on the Application, upload a current resume and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.
All 27J postings close at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Standand Time