JobID 3672 : EBD Teacher SEC (#1837900)
Job | Posted 12 days ago
Salary Range: $39,189 - $82,514 DOE and E (salary subject to change pending contract negotiations)
Start Date: Fall 2019
Work Week: 1.0 FTE
Interview & Hiring Process:
- All applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. If selected for an interview, an online form will be emailed to the candidate.
- First round interviews are conducted via the online form. The form must be completed to be considered for an in-person interview.
Intermediate District 287 is seeking qualified candidates for a licensed EBD teacher at South Education Center in Richfield. This class is accountable for providing instruction and other educational supports to special needs students and assisting them in their academic and social development.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
A current teaching license, with the appropriate certifications, issued by the Minnesota Department of Education. Licensure and certification must relate directly to the instructional assignment.
Learn More About 287!
Who are We: Intermediate Districts- Challenge & Solution (Click to watch!)
Top 7 Reasons to Work for District 287!
- 3-Year Top Workplace in the Twin Cities
- Award Winning Staff
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
- Staff Support & Growth Program
- Strong Value of Diversity
- Culture of Innovation & Collaboration
- Strategic Plan that Emphasizes Student Outcomes, Equity & Communication
District Web Site: http://www.district287.org/
Intermediate School District 287
1820 N XENIUM LN, PLYMOUTH, MN 55441-3790
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200