JobID 5304 : Sponsor for Speech Club (#1837642)
POSITION TITLE: Speech Coach
REPORTS TO: Student Activity Coordinator
Required Experience or Training
Time management skills
Ability to work with teens
Willingness to accept responsibility for the tasks of the position
Desired Experience or Training
Valid Illinois Professional Educators License
Previous teaching experience
Previous sponsor experience
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform the duties of organizing, providing and promoting activities and events for the Speech Team
- Provide effective leadership in activities and events for the Speech Team.
- Organize and effectively lead students to plan and execute activities and events for the Speech Team.
- Obtain supervision for after school Speech activities and events.
- Schedule and coordinate the use of facilities for the Speech Team with the designated building personnel.
- Manage and supervise the use of the facilities during activities and events for the Speech Team.
- Responsible to work within the given budget and keep accurate records of monies used and received.
- Work with the Student Activity Coordinator to determine activities and events for the Speech Team.
- Clubs must meet at least at once a week
- Must attend sponsors meetings
- Other duties as assigned.