JobID 4946 : Raza Unidos Sponsor (#1837624)
POSITION TITLE: Raza Unidos Club Sponsor
REPORTS TO: Student Activity Coordinator
Required Experience or Training
Time management skills
Ability to work with teens
Willingness to accept responsibility for the tasks of the position
Desired Experience or Training
Valid Illinois Teaching Certification
Previous teaching experience
Previous sponsor experience
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform the duties of organizing, providing and promoting activities and events for the Raza Unidos
- Provide effective leadership in activities and events for students in the Raza Unidos.
- Organize and effectively lead students to plan and execute activities and events for the Raza Unidos.
- Obtain supervision for the Raza Unidos after school activities and events.
- Schedule and coordinate the use of facilities for activities and events for the Raza Unidos with the designated building personnel.
- Manage and supervise the use of the facilities during activities and events for the Raza Unidos.
- Responsible to work within the given budget and keep accurate records of monies used and received.
- Work with the Student Activity Coordinator to determine activities and events for the Raza Unidos. Must attend sponsors meetings
- Other duties as assigned.