JobID 5227 : Special Education Teacher - Generalist (#1837415)
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants please upload a current letter of recommendation, current teaching license and transcripts that confer your highest degree. Currently Contracted Teachers: use the Internal Application and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
- All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.
All 27J postings close at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time