JobID 1092 : P/T High School Paraprofessional (#1837384)
Job | Posted 2 days ago
- Position assisting special education students in the cognitively impaired class
- Successful candidate will have earned a minimum of 60 college credits or passed the Parapro praxis exam.
- Qualifying criminal history review necessary for public school employment.
- Rate of pay: $20.90 hourly for non-certificated; $23.35 hourly for holders of NJ teaching certification.
- 5 days per week, 7:15 am to approximately 11:00 am (3 hourd and 45 minutes per day)
Montville Township School District
86 River Road, Montville, NJ 07045-9421
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345