JobID 1872 : Long Term Substitute (#1837204)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Mapleton Public Schools, Adams County District #1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.? Inquiries may be referred to the Executive Director of Human Resources, 7350 N. Broadway, Denver, CO 80221. (303) 853-1000, or the US Dept. of Education, Office for Civil Rights, 1961 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80204.
POSITION: Long Term Substitute
LOCATION: Mapleton Expeditionary School of the Arts (MESA)
APPROXIMATE DATES: October 14, 2019 through November 22, 2019
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Out of District applicants must fill out a District application at: www.mapleton.us. Current employees must e-mail a letter of interest and resume to Erica Branscum, Assistant Superintendent, Talent Recruitment and Development at HR@mapleton.us.
Must hold a valid and current 3-year, 5-year, Initial or Professional License with an endorsement in Mathematics. Public school experience preferred.
- Willingness and ability to meet the diverse needs of learning (including special education, at-risk linguistically and culturally diverse).
- Will demonstrate a wiliness to collaborate, solve problems.
- Designs instructional intervention that is clearly focused on the standards and assessments established by the District and the State.
- Provides expanded opportunities and support for learner success.
- Establishes and maintains strong classroom management.
- Utilizes a variety of teaching styles to accommodate student learning needs.