JobID 14962 : Bilingual - Teacher Assistant (2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR) (#1835311)
Assists teachers in performing various classroom teaching tasks and responsibilities.
Speak, read and write in English.
One year of experience working with youth
TUSD Bilingual (English/Spanish) Exam
High School Diploma or G.E.D
Related training or experience
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
Associate’s (or higher) degree OR
60 Semester-Hour credits from an accredited institution OR
AZ Dept. of Education-approved Academic Assessment Test
Copy of diploma, transcripts or test results must be submitted upon hire.
FBI fingerprint background check (at employee’s expense).
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
Picture ID Required
Dates: November 18, 2019; December 12, 2019; January 1, 2020.
Time: 9 a.m.
2025 E. Winsett St.
Large Conference Room
Tucson, AZ 85719
- Testing will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please plan to arrive at the testing site fifteen minutes early, as it is not possible to accommodate late-comers.
- Testing may take up to 2 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Picture identification is required.
- Applications for specific positions are required and test scores must be on file on or before the closing date of the position announcement. Applications submitted on the day of the examination will be accepted; however, please plan ahead.
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
LOCATION - Roskruge Bilingual Magnet K-8 - 6th St & Euclid Area
WCL - Grade 2
$11.00 per hour
0.75 FTE - 6 hours per day
9 month position
This position will be covering a Leave of Absence and will end on 05/23/2020
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin