JobID 4751 : Accounting Specialist (#1833877)
Posted 14 days ago
- Prepare the daily cash reconciliation and assistance with cash-flow monitoring, including any necessary transfers (wire, ACH, etc.)
- Daily, weekly, and monthly journal entries, program allocations, etc.
- Maintenance of daily reconciliations of cash accounts
Monthly Accounting Activities
- Assist in the month-end close process, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and account analysis in a timely manner.
- Identify and proactively provide solutions for automation and process improvement while ensuring daily responsibilities are completed with detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Update and maintain policies & procedure documentation.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting highly preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, at transactional level
- Experience in a multi-company environment
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL experience is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a Level One IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented focus, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and learning styles.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong orientation to detail and analytical skills
- Solid problem solving skills and decisiveness
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Drive for continuous improvement
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a valid IVP Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card at all times.