JobID 6711 : School Administrative Assistant (#1826871)
Job | Posted 7 days ago
Level H, $13.13 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Academic.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Three years of progressive clerical experience;
- Working knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications;
- Ability to type 55 wpm or obtain a passing score on a Word/Excel skills assessment;
- Must be able to become certified in First Aid prior to or after hire.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amphitheater Unified District
701 W Wetmore, Tucson, AZ 85705
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143