JobID 661 : Director of Buildings and Grounds (anticipated) (#1826692)
Hononegah Community High School has an anticipated opening for an experienced Buildings and Grounds Director.
Along with strong communication skills to manage people, the ideal candidate will have proven experience troubleshooting and repairing HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
This is a hands-on, working manager position.
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of the internal and external infrastructure including, but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, safety and security of the grounds and custodial housekeeping
- Analyze/diagnose as well as perform necessary repairs or adjustments on equipment and systems
- Interface with subcontractors and architects
- Supervise, direct and indirectly, the maintenance and custodial staff
- Assist in the budget process for maintenance and custodial expenditures
- Work with the finance director to manage projects and daily operations to ensure quality work within budgetary constraints
- Operate in accordance with policies and procedures, current federal, state and local standards, and guidelines and regulations governing the facility to assure that the facility is maintained in a safe, secure, and comfortable manner
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills when working with administration, employees, vendors and the public
- Effectively facilitate large and small groups in with diverse backgrounds
- Develop and foster growth and professional development of staff
- Maintain a friendly and cooperative work environment
* 12 month position
* Salary range: Regionally competitive
* Excellent insurance, benefits and retirement plan available
* Application Deadline: Until filled
Selection process will be discussed if applicant is contacted for an interview.