Hagen Administration Center/District-Wide
20.00 Hours/Week, 152 scheduled working days
|To assist the Food Services Director with routine duties associated with the management of the Food Service program and substitute as needed in school buildings throughout the District.
|Essential Functions: Performance Responsibilities:
- Assist with tasks assigned by the Food Services Director including data entry, filing, copying and general office duties.
- Substitute in Food Services positions as needed throughout the District.
- Assist in training of Food Services staff on basic principles of school food service.
|Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous institutional food service or restaurant experience preferred.
- Completion of Serv-Safe classes provided by the Health Department required to be scheduled at the first opportunity following employment.
- Ability to provide own transportation to work at buildings throughout the District.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- The following traits are essential to success in this position:
- Punctual and reliable
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work quickly, neatly and efficiently.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Maintain good hygiene and neat appearance.
- Dedicated and loyal to providing quality service in each Food Services assignment.
|This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
|Essential Functions: Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
|Varying work flow and work locations. Must be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 20 lbs., ability to bend, reach and climb in relation to standard food service duties and office duties as well as prolonged standing or walking.