JobID 6661 : Literacy (ELA) Coordinator (#1809009)
100%, Full Time, Career, Fiscal Year.
Minimum starting salary $50,157.67
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Valid Arizona teaching certificate; highly qualified in English/Language Arts
- Teaching experience in the use of effective literacy practices
- Training in school management and administration
- Knowledge of the Arizona State Standards
- Staff development experience
- Equivalent training, education or experience that would substitue for minimum requirements
- Valid Arizona teaching certificate with Reading Endorsement
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, an up-to-date/current resume, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.