JobID 4685 : Regional Food Service Manager (#1808226)
Posted a month ago
- Recruit, hire, and retain functioning kitchen teams
- Train, coach and develop team members
- Duel supervisor in assisting with evaluating staff and making recommendations relative to assignment, retention, discipline and dismissal
- Prepare, review, and revise job descriptions for food service department positions
- Develop training options and improvement plans to ensure exemplary operation in the food service area
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with school administration and kitchen staff
- Assist in menu creation and development including costing menu and maintaining positive participation within lunch program
- Assist in purchasing food and supplies, managing inventory, and maintain a strong cost management environment
- Evaluate and inspect all campus kitchens on a monthly basis utilizing checklists provided
- National School Lunch Experience Highly Preferred
- Experience in Menu costing and creation
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience Managing a team
- Associate’s Degree in related field or minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing in a related field
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to make decisions on a deadline in the best interest of the school and its students
- The ability to analyze input, actions, and resources in response to needs within the guidelines of Legacy’s mission and state and federal regulations
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a valid IVP Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card at all times.
- Travel between campuses is required from time to time.
- This position requires the need to lift objects (up to 25 pounds) on occasion.
- This position may require sitting for long periods at times, talking on the phone, standing, kneeling, stooping and long periods of concentration.