JobID 6659 : Assistant to the Audiologist (#1807572)
Salary 11.00 , 24hrs, week, Career, Academic
For screenings and evaluations, hours vary, not to exceed 24 hours/week.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Arizona Driver's license
- One year of experience working and/or volunteering with children in any setting
- Requires a typing test for accuracy or a passing score on a Word/Excel skills assesment
- Knowledge of word/data processing and procedures
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.