JobID 4666 : School Secretary- West Surprise (#1799076)
Posted a month ago
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Receives and screens telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence; assists visitors or caller by answering questions or providing information regarding office/department policies or procedures.
- May compose, edit, type, duplicate and proof correspondence, reports and other confidential documents; research and verify information for reports and special projects.
- Makes arrangements for meetings, conferences and/or student assemblies if applicable.
- Maintains accurate office records, including, but not limited to, budget information, employee time and absence records, purchase orders, statistical information, etc.
- Cover instructional duties as needed for any staff that are absent
- Performs other related duties as required by supervisor.
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Two or more years experience in a school or customer service related field
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
Base Salary starts at: $13.02/hr