JobID 5148 : Assistant Sprint Coach (#1786040)
Candidate will assume the role of Assistant Coach and will help direct the sprint program at Brighton High School.
- Will assist with supervision and coaching of student athletes at all levels of the program.
- Assists the Head Coach in developing a schedule, fund raisers, camps, awards banquet, etc.
- Assist with direction and supervision of instructional and conditioning camps throughout the year.
- Will help the Head Coach communicate with coaching staff, athletes, parents and the community.
- Promote the student athlete and assist with academic eligibility required.
- Assist in supporting the student athlete with information concerning scholarships and financial aid.
- Will follow league, district and CHSAA policies and regulations.
- Previous middle school, high school or college level coaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in coaching sprinters programs.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the skills involved with this sport helpful.
- Have, or have the ability to obtain, certification through CHSAA.
- Excellent goal setting and team building skills.
Apply online at www.workat27j.com. Employees currently contracted with School District 27J please use an Internal Application, upload a current resume', and provide a maximum of 2 years' previous coaching experience.
- All future correspondence regarding this position will be handled via the email address that you provide on your online application. Please regularly check both your In-Box and SPAM folder for these email messages.