JobID 1184 : ELL/Intervention Teacher for Hoff Elementary & Weld Central Middle School (#1775376)
ELL/Intervention Teacher for Hoff Elementary & Weld Central Middle School (Full-time, split position between Hoff & Weld Central Middle School)
Purpose: To teach and support students grades K-8 learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their ability to meet grade level expectations and be college and career ready.
Location: Keenesburg, CO
- Colorado Teaching License with appropriate endorsement in Social Studies required
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree required (official transcripts required upon hire)
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- $38, 000 or higher (Based on 2019-20 Salary Schedule - placement based upon education and experience). Salary will be pro-rated based on date of hire.
- 186 contract days for new teachers to the District, 183 contract days for returning teachers. Contract days based on date of hire.
- Health insurance, including; medical, dental and vision
- Enrollment into Colorado PERA retirement plan
- Benefits as per district policy