JobID 4569 : Substitute School Health Assistant Northwest Tucson (#1761856)
Posted 2 months ago
A Substitute Health Assistant will fill in for the permanent Health Assistant when he/she is absent.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities
- Notify student's guardian of visits to the Health Office.
- Offer care for student injuries.
- Create an Arizona Health Record for each student.
- Record immunizations, vision and hearing test results.
- Maintain all prescription and non-prescription medication with proper security measures.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized office.
- Maintain and rotate supplies.
- Complete weekly accident and health office visit reports for Administrator.
- Conduct hearing and vision screening.
- Complete and send immunization and hearing reports to state.
- Positively interact with all students.
- Create a safe environment that student feels safe in.
- Ability to identify individual student medical needs.
- Good communication skills with, students, coworkers, administration and parents.
- Ability to collaborate with other school staff.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
Must have a CURRENT MA, CPR -AED- $15.00
Must have a CURRENT LPN, CPE-AED -$18.00
Must have a CURRENT RN, CPR-AED- $25.00